WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE ASSOCIATION OF ALBANIA (SHUKALB)
The Water Supply and Sewerage Association of Albania,
established in 2000, is a professional, not-for-profit Association of water supply and sewerage professionals, who wish to improve the management of the Water Supply and Sewerage Sector in Albania, making it efficient, sustainable and effective in accordance with the current laws and regulations in Albania. The Association is legally registered in the Court of Tirana.
The Association's Mission Statement consists of two main objectives:
• To improve the capacity of the people, who work to deliver water supply and sewerage services in Albania, so that they can perform their duties in a professional, reliable and cost-effective manner.
• To represent the interests of water supply and sewerage utilities and other professionals in the water sector in Albania regarding laws, decrees, and regulations that may be proposed for action by the Parliament or by the Government.
WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE ASSOCIATION OF KOSOVO (SHUKOS)
The Water and Wastewater Works Association of Kosova, registered as an unincorporated, non-governmental, non-profit making Association in service of its members - Regional Water Companies-JSC and their operative units, under Law No.03/L-134 of the Republic of Kosova. The main goal of the Association is to act as liaison between its members, and promotion of their joint interests, as well as improvement of fundamental issues of its work scope.
• Strengthening Regional Water Utilities and their Operational Units, to be capable to operate and challenge in new conditions.
• Being able to provide quality and quantity satisfied services to their customers.
• Being politically and financially independent and to get trusty of their customers (customers paying for the services)